[x3d-public] Call for interests on "UX-Web3D" Working Group

Feng Liu LIU_F at mercer.edu
Fri Jul 26 13:13:35 PDT 2019

Call for interests on "UX-Web3D" Working Group:

Web3D technology has been developed and matured for the general user to adopt.

User eXperience(UX) and Usability became a key component to make the Web3D technology (3D on the web, mobile, AR/VR/XR) and 3D web applications to be successfully used, accepted by users.

We are calling for researchers, developers, users of the Web 3D technology, who are interested in UX on web3D,  to be part of this UX-Web3D working group. We are going to meet during the conference of Web3D 2019 to set our goals, follow by monthly or bi-monthly meetings on zoom to conduct the goals. We are looking more submissions contributions on UX on Web 3D technology.

Contact us if you are interested: Liu_F at Mercer.edu

or fill out your information here on the google doc below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vl2ImSLzpidfDJtgZoxMoH6xSd4Exyu-jHYQwlIDIUU/edit?usp=sharing