[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL JAXB fix for Netbeans

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 16:29:18 PDT 2019

Interesting.

Thanks for the heads up.  I am sticking with Java 8 202 for now. I don’t like Oracle’s license scheme. Will probably move to OpenJDK in the future for any compatibility issues.

I don’t presently have a dependency on NetBeans.  Let me know when development moves to Open JDK 12 or beyond.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10