[x3d-public] Semantic Web annotation of X3D examples in HTML

vmarchetti at kshell.com vmarchetti at kshell.com
Thu Jun 6 07:01:54 PDT 2019

Just clarifying, adding that these meta tags are being applied to the HTML web page, not (yet, perhaps) to the X3D files that are inlined into the examples; although these inlined examples do include meta tags in the X3D as suggested by Authoring hints.

I also note that I see three ways of specifing a key-value pair in a meta tag:

1. as attributes property and content
2. as attributes itemprop and content
3. as attributes name and content