[x3d-public] Hosting provider for multiple DIS simulations world

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 04:52:08 PDT 2019

Has anyone deployed open-dis javascript and can help with configuration of DIS server (I guess) over skype?

Should I set up a laptop with a DIS system too (Is it peer to peer?).

Does anyone have a bot script that hunts people down and shoots them?   LOL

Can I reasonably expect good performance between Iowa and Connecticut?

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10