[x3d-public] updates to X3DJSAIL, plus pythonandjavaversionsofX3DExamples,X3DPSAIL; let Python be Python

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:26:22 PDT 2019

Okay, here’s python file that fails in the new repository.   Can we try to debug this one, over the phone perhaps?

https://github.com/carlsonsolutiondesign/x3dpsail/blob/master/abox.future.py

I’ll probably be available the rest of the day, and will carry my phone with me.

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10