[x3d-public] Fatal X3DJSAIL errors using JDK 8u202.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 14:15:04 PDT 2019

Don,

As I’m sure your aware, adding wrappers to “fix” all the sets which take a String as an argument is a tedious business.   That is how I force pyjnius to use concrete classes.  Otherwise, it goes for an abstract class or interface, and we get an AttributeError.   Using setFoo as the first child of a node also seems problematic, so I’ve been moving towards using addChild … instead.

It’s important to try to fix my smaller examples if possible.

This should be some low-hanging fruit, if you want to make progress:

HelloWorldProgramOutput.py:ProtoBody165.addShaders(ProgramShader166)
HelloWorldProgramOutput_CommandLine.py:ProtoBody165.addShaders(ProgramShader166)
HelloWorldProgramOutput_CommandLineUnzipped.py:ProtoBody165.addShaders(ProgramShader166)
HelloWorldProgramOutput_ReloadedDOM.py:ProtoBody165.addShaders(ProgramShader166)
HelloWorldProgramOutputCanonical.py:ProtoBody160.addShaders(ProgramShader161)
HelloWorldProgramOutputTidy.py:ProtoBody165.addShaders(ProgramShader166)
HelloWorldProgramOutputTidy_CommandLine.py:ProtoBody165.addShaders(ProgramShader166)

    ProtoBody165.addShaders(ProgramShader166)
AttributeError: 'org.web3d.x3d.jsail.Core.ProtoBodyObject' object has no attribute 'addShaders'