[x3d-public] X3D meeting minutes 1 MAR 2019: X3Dv4 architecture and event-exchange diagrams, progress review

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Mar 1 16:18:01 PST 2019

Thanks for helpful information Andreas.  Partial responses:

On 3/1/2019 2:24 PM, Andreas Plesch wrote:
[...]
>  > c. Are ROUTE connections consistent?
>
> Not sure what the question is. Consistent. Perhaps about timestamps?

Sorry.  Intended context is authoring... what does HTML/X3D page/scene look like syntactically, any differences there?

>  > d. X3DOM is still missing some important/simple Event Utility nodes - is there a problem?
>
> Here are the currently implemented event utility nodes:
>
> https://github.com/x3dom/x3dom/tree/master/src/nodes/EventUtilities
>
> I can help if any are missing or misbehaving but I am not aware of any. Only the dev version has the nodes.
So perhaps we just need to deploy dev versions, and update status spreadsheet?

	X3D Node Inventory Comparison (updated 23 December 2017) shows
		implementation coverage of the X3D Abstract Specification
	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dNodeInventoryComparison.xlsx
	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dNodeInventoryComparison.ddf