[x3d-public] [x3d] X3D meeting minutes 22 FEB 2019: X3D v4 Development statuscategories

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 13:57:34 PST 2019

Yeah, I was relaxing most of the day yesterday.  I may have posted incorrect information.    But I still believe x3dom fields are not handled at all for scripts, based on prior research, and up-to-date investigation in the chrome browser (fields and related attributes are black for scripts).   .  They are handled for ComposedShader, and we might use that as an example for handling Script fields.

Good luck, it’s up to someone else besides me.  It should be fairly simple to activate script fields I hope.  I am not sure you want them in HTML scripts anyway.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10