[x3d-public] X3D browser in Unity open sourced, with server control libary in C#

Nicholas Polys npolys at vt.edu
Sat Mar 9 11:04:26 PST 2019

Super Cool~

This is exciting news Albert !

We tested the browser with some of our X3D scenes in the Hololense
 and it worked !:->

Can't wait to try more and dig into the code!!
Thank you for open sourcing this great asset!!!

with best regards,
 _nicholas

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 9:03 AM Albert Jan Wonnink <awonnink at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have open sourced our experimental Unity X3D based browser, as well as
> a C# server control project that can be used in ASPX pages for dynamic X3D
> generation.
>
> https://github.com/awonnink/vSlam
> <https://github.com/awonnink/vSlam>
> awonnink/vSlam <https://github.com/awonnink/vSlam>
> Contribute to awonnink/vSlam development by creating an account on GitHub.
> github.com
> Regards,
>
> Albert Jan

Nicholas F. Polys, Ph.D.

Director of Visual Computing
Virginia Tech Research Computing

Affiliate Professor
Virginia Tech Department of Computer Science