[x3d-public] X3D browser in Unity open sourced, with server control libary in C#

Albert Jan Wonnink awonnink at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 13:13:01 PST 2019

Hi Nicolas,

Great to hear this, because only the main elements of X3D are implemented so far. Can you share which scenes you have tried, do they have public URL's (I'd like to look at them to. Maybe we can even add the URL's to the server so others can easily find them from the start screen.)?

I still have to open source the server logic that handles the avatar synchronization. I hope to be able to do that soon.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert Jan