[x3d-public] Here is the code which generates the API. A whopping 413 lines. The API is 222782 lines. Care to maintain that?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 16:25:42 PST 2019

The source folder, with X3DUOM and examples looks like it’s 61% of the java/src folder and 178% of the java/src/org folder.

Ah, most of it is Joe’s samples/tests!  No wonder!

Don’s stylesheet for X3DJSAIL by comparison is 36531 lines. It’s going to a while to catch up. I’ve got 16534 characters, and
That’s about 1% of what Don has in stylesheets. In contrast don’s generated API is 28440KiB and my generated API is 7844KiB.  I guess that goes to show how efficient you can be if you duplicate code and leave out documentation and functionality.

Funny how you can write a standard which does nothing?

John
Sent from Mail for Windows 10