[x3d-public] pending HAnim specification updates

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:45:43 PDT 2019

HAnim updates:

- Correspondence with ISO continues, our current recommendations are accepted in principle but being reviewed.
- Other changes will likely be required for future specifications, they are also reviewing HTML publication requirements.
- Upon receipt of usable logos, we will be issuing HAnim FDIS updates.

Myeong Won Lee, if you agree, I will finish the removal of whitespace from HAnim repository subdirectory names.  Naming conventions will then match the X3D repository subdirectories.  (Dick has given concurrence on this one.)

Having fun with HAnim, step by step!