[x3d-public] System (Stock/Portfolio, Machine/Network, Animal/Herd, Plant/Nursery, Fish/Aquarium) Health Maintenance Pattern (forward to med working group and semantics working group)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:37:45 PDT 2019

Sick of your sick system?  Do this:

So what you’re supposed to do with your system health record is look at the logs of the triples (log of actions involving faults, noticing, diagnosis making, and patches), logs of the state of the system in history and you interactively enter any symptom noticing or state noticing (results live from tests and inspection), modifications to patches and the system will suggest  patch plans for various diagnoses.

I discovered analogic predication or sets of predicates (types of relationships). It really is a predicate oriented world! I love Bourne Again Shell!

In the stock market world, I look at the history of stock prices purchases and options and what my performance has been in the past, quarterly reports, the system will suggest trading actions, you interactively enter any trade you want to make.

Fault reporting (signs a system is putting off) is a shared responsibility of the administrator, and operator. Diagnosis creation (what’s wrong) is the responsibility of administrator. Patch or Fix (tools to fix) is the shared responsibility of the adminstrator and operator.  Plan of action is a patch or fix plan and any new maintenance periods

So the basic health maintenance system has these pieces:
Logging of signs, physics of the system (time-series physics and sign ontology)
Evaluate state and behavior (sign and physics ontology)
Fault analysis (how is it broken? Is it broken? What evidence from log, state and behavior do I have? (Debugging ontology)
Provide Tools to Patch (tool, patch ontology)
How to Treat, Patch Plan, and Patch Plan Template to Query Patch Plans based on log, noticing (tool, patch ontology)
Apply Tools to patch system
Discuss with manager about getting more tools
Capacity Planning

So you basically want a patch plan template (or logical query template based on system log and system evaluation or test) to query patch plans and possible diagnoses.  A patch plan template is a health record with parameters elided (name, SSN, address) SNOMED provides other parameters, and there are constraints we’ll have to figure out. You query the global (or HMO) non-individual health record database with the template.

A plan template is a template of predicates, related by other predicates and how the system is broken (constraints to the goal of perfect functioning), with variables which make the plan independent of patient and constants to make the plan dependent on patient. We will have to convert EHRs into instantiated  plan templates with constraints,  variables and without constants.  What are logics (what is functioning?), variables and constants in this model?

So what I can currently attempt to do to make progress is to convert your EHR into one or more patch plan templates. Is that okay?

If you like, we can investigate systems administration, systems operation and debugging/patching, and systems tool ontologies.  Seems like a perfect fit.

This is my strawman.   Please comment.