[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL. Getting a lot of new warnings. Advise?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 00:12:28 PDT 2019

Still getting error.   See attached list of X3D files which cause this error when converted to python and executed (during execution is when this error appears).

Also, replacing addChildren with addChild in *.future.py scripts. WIP.

John

processScene.python:
     [echo] Loading X3D .py python model, if successful then saving as .x3d version:
     [echo] C:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\content\examples\Basic\ChemicalMarkupLanguage\_3_Methy_1H_indene.py
     [exec] Warning: meta name newValue="CML version" has an unrecognized value not matching any of the optional string tokens.
     [exec] Warning: /x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/ChemicalMarkupLanguage/_3_Methy_1H_indene.new.x3d does not meet suggested X3D naming conventions, output serialization continuing...
     [exec] Warning: meta name newValue="CML version" has an unrecognized value not matching any of the optional string tokens.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='title_text' DEF='' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='ano1_text' DEF='' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='ano1_text' DEF='' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='ano1_text' DEF='' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='ano1_text' DEF='' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a1' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a2' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a3' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a4' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a5' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a6' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a7' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a8' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a9' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='Carbon' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_a10' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='line' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_b1' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='line' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_b5' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='line' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_b6' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='line' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_b6_2' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='line' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_b9' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] WARNING_MESSAGE: ProtoInstance name='line' DEF='_3-methyl-1h-indene_b11' USE='' is missing containerField relationship to parent node, assuming containerField='children' from initial node in corresponding ProtoDeclare. Need to fix ProtoInstance definition in model source.
     [exec] Warning: toFileX3D() is overwriting prior file /x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/ChemicalMarkupLanguage/_3_Methy_1H_indene.new.x3d

Sent from Mail for Windows 10