[x3d-public] New X3D network working group suggestion: Standardsforcollaboration I/O, processing and storage (SP-ARK)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 13:33:51 PDT 2019

The thing is, the competition will be in the open…I can always open the main scene in source-mode to see which other inlines I am competing with, copy their networking code if it’s open source, etc.  I guess we need to allocate a space for each inline in the main scene, perhaps with Transforms. Then we will have to limit the Inline to consume a certain space. Hmm seems like some work.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10