[x3d-public] trying to deploy X3D Python X3DPSAIL to PIP

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Thu May 9 09:46:32 PDT 2019

have accepted.  Can you invite Loren too?

please continue leading the way John.

am thinking we could do plenty of development in this way... when ready someday, perhaps once working, we can mainstream it back into Web3D sourceforge space for long-term archival maintenance.

wondering, are there other Python PIP modules that depend on Java?  hoping there is a way to capture such dependencies in the module (X3DJSAIL requires Java 1.8 or greater).