[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL updated support for setting with doubles; python pyjniusmapping

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat May 11 18:58:15 PDT 2019

	https://pyjnius.readthedocs.io/en/stable/api.html

	https://pyjnius.readthedocs.io/en/stable/api.html#java-signature-format

	https://docs.python.org/3/library/array.html

>I think you perform incantations + hand waving in the script pynius/reflect.py but pretty hard to follow...

Current differences between my (left) and pyjnius source code (my checked out version):

$ diff reflect.py ~/pyjnius/jnius/reflect.py
8c8
< from jnius import (
---
> from .jnius import (
225d224
<         print(parent_class.getName())

Not really my code, but my attempts at solving the problem.

Suggest piggybacking on my issue to kivy, all possible ideas and examples:

https://github.com/kivy/pyjnius/issues/270