[x3d-public] Server Restore

Webmaster webmaster at web3d.org
Sun May 12 20:10:06 PDT 2019

John,

As Don stated, not possible. The server runs in the same timezone as the
Web3D Consortium HQ address (Pacific Time, currently PDT -- GMT-0700).
The website can handle timezone differences because it is doing
translations from the user's timezone to/from GMT, but this takes
software to provide an interface. Mailman (and Pipermail) are file-based
systems that provide web access to existing files (mail messages). There
is no translation done on the contents (except handling attachments).

Leonard Daly