[x3d-public] Simple example of X3DConcreteNode/addChild problem

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Sat May 18 16:06:25 PDT 2019

I think we are OK on correctness and on whitespace.  Current build produces the attached.  All whitespace in the comment is preserved, and the follow-on parentheses are equivalently indented.

Thanks for in-depth discussion today also, John.  I think driving towards eventual elimination of all the "import" headers will be good, that should be part of configuration provided either by X3DPSAIL configuration, prior programmer invocations in the console, or a python application/IDE.