[x3d-public] Fwd: [x3dom-users] X3D logo

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Tue May 21 19:52:52 PDT 2019

Andreas thanks for your help.

David, our Web3D Consortium Executive Director Anita Havele should be able to help you with logo.

David, you are welcome to utilize the X3D Validator to confirm correctness of your outputs.  I am also happy to run some additional test diagnostics if you have any examples to share.

	X3D Validator
	https://savage.nps.edu/X3dValidator

Thanks for your efforts, good luck with your work.