[x3d-public] [semantics-public] X3DUOM improvements and X3D Ontology additions: further datatype information; python deployed

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Nov 20 09:54:11 PST 2019

Thanks for the detailed checking.

On 11/19/2019 1:14 PM, yottzumm at gmail.com wrote:
> Check versions in this log:
>
> https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/build.python.all.log.txt
>
> Sourceforge says modified 3,19 hours ago.

Confirmed when connecting via sftp to server.  Surprising.

I checked the upload script
	scp.uploadExampleUpdates.python.scenes
in directory
	C:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\content\examples
and it should have uploaded build.python.all.log.txt

So it was likely my mistake to overlook uploading, or perhaps interrupted (the log is 4MB and takes a while).  Reinvoked, seemed to run OK and performed the upload.  However the file timestamp on the server didn't seem to get updated as expected.

Tried to upload directly.  Arrgh, locked out apparently.  Disconnected VPN, regained connectivity, again uploaded.  Please check, will follow up on this ongoing challenge.

Should now be good:
https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/build.python.all.log.txt

Also checked subversion, it seems there is a problem on my system that svn cleanup can't handle.  Arrgh, will work on that.

> I don’t know if you can use CVS variables for SVN—At least for x3dpy. I think that would add to your job a bit, which you may not want.

Nope.  Not a problem.

> I see where email makes sense now, sorry. I saw python 3.8 under older time and jumped on that instead of looking at the x3dpy time.
>
> So we won’t get updated versions in the log until you run the build again?

I am grooming a second refurbished laptop to allow parallel running of such lengthy unit tests, both day and night.  Slow but steady progress.  Will work on these latest setbacks.