[x3d-public] Focus

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 26 17:52:09 PST 2019

Fine,
Also please look at the schema and the tables in the Concepts.

Finally, we need reasonable dimensions for each Joint and Site both in the a user code example and also documented in the annex A and annex B tables and schema.
At this time no need to label the joints and sites.
Especially in the feet, some dimensions are mission for joints and sites
Thanks,
Joe