[x3d-public] X3D Semantic Web minutes 21 OCT 2019: rdf:List for listing children nodes?

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Oct 21 10:23:02 PDT 2019

Seems like a simple rdf:List might work?

	https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/#ch_list
	5.2.1 rdf:List
	rdf:List is an instance of rdfs:Class that can be used to build descriptions of lists and other list-like structures.

We should be careful here, a little more may be needed... since SFNode and MFNode field types are not defined yet in X3D Ontology, this will be good to sort out.

https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/semantics/ontologies/X3dOntology4.0.ttl

# SFNode TODO questionable, remove or refactor? .
# MFNode TODO questionable, remove or refactor? .