[x3d-public] CorpWarz

GL info at 3dnetproductions.com
Tue Sep 10 00:45:02 PDT 2019

The Office Towers world is branching out corporate strategy game play to
deep state world CorpWarz.

I am also in the process of evaluating various options for the development
of a new client viewer in tune with current technologies, while maintaining
compatibility with the two worlds as encoded with X3D and Classic VRML.

I will need more builders and programmers. Let me know if you are interested
to participate.

There are links for YouTube, Twitter and Facebook at the web site below.
Please follow and subscribe to help jump start those pages. Thank you, GL

http://corpwarz.com