[x3d-public] My sincerest apologies!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 11:10:06 PDT 2019

Yes,

My understanding is that these are set in the Script initialize() method, I do not know if initialize() is considered input or not.

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/prototypes.html

But they may be affected by the Script error previously mentioned, I guess.

It looks like the field is considered []

https://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19775-1/V3.3/Part01/components/geometry3D.html#IndexedFaceSet

The goal is to create a grid as a part of initialization.  Since it’s 100x100, I figure I’ll save a bit on file transfer time.

Ideally, the ROUTE will only run once during initialization.

I agree that I have coordIndexes at outputOnly, which seems strange.  Hmm

Anyone have comments?

See attached JSON.

John
Sent from Mail for Windows 10