[x3d-public] My sincerest apologies!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 11:33:20 PDT 2019

I have recently added

        "component": [
          {
            "@name":"Scripting",
            "@level":1
          }
        ],

To the head of my JSON files.

I still get the following error.

Please assist me if possible.

I have had difficulty with PROFILE Full in the past with some browsers, so I am reluctant to add that.

It should not throw an error with the correct component?

I have left the initialization error in place.  I’ve upgraded the files on coderextreme.net to have a Scripting component, but not fixed the initialize error as previously mentioned.  Would you recommend not initializing the coordIndex component?

Perhaps I should issue a standards change request?

Thanks!

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10