[x3d-public] [Semantics] X3D Semantic Web agenda, 23 SEP 2019: new X3D Ontologypage

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 18:50:30 PDT 2019

I’d like to discuss potential domain-specific ontologies and domain-specific knowledge bases, or “applications of X3D” we might work with, whether it’s CAD, Medical, Heritage, … the domain applications of X3D--what are the semantic ontologies and knowledge bases available for them that we are going to do mappings to and from X3D ontologies and X3D knowledge bases.

Generally, I’m interested in mappings and translations (alignment?) between Ontologies and Knowledge Bases of any kind.

I’m interested in SPARQL CONSTRUCT and DESCRIBE queries, if those are the mappings and translations we are using.

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10