[x3d-public] Summary of X3D 4 specification changes related to PBR and materials

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 12:21:02 PDT 2019

I'm preparing to incorporate my proposals related to PBR into X3D 4
spec on GitHub.

While doing this, I decided to write a short summary of what I propose:

https://github.com/michaliskambi/x3d-tests/wiki/X3D-version-4:-New-features-of-materials,-lights-and-textures

I know I tend to write a lot of documentation. The above link should
be a useful summary :) Maybe we can even make it into some
"non-normative article about X3D 4" to announce some day. Anyway, I
hope that this is helpful, and all the comments are, as always,
welcome.

Regards,
Michalis