[x3d-public] MakeHuman compatible HAnim rigs (skeletons)

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:18:10 PDT 2020

right - and it looked like none of the posted rigs were in one of our
formats.

Lets say web3d adopted a MakeHuman node, with slidebar SFFloat fields for
gender, height, age, stockiness. Then beside skin texture and mesh we would
want the animation rig - and the right size and stockiness/gender/age- to
be generated along with the skin, and perhaps the rig could have a few
slidebars SFFloats and SFBools of its own, like number of back joints /
levelOfDetail.
Or an external tool like MakeHuman or an accessory to it could do all that
and spit it out in x3d HAnim2 format.
-Doug