[x3d-public] Discussion about another ECMAScript SAI Library.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:46:20 PDT 2020

Note:  The JSON schema specification has again gone beyond the 6 month
limit on Draft, with no replacement.  Looks like they need people with IETF
experience.

Also, I've noticed little development of Draft 2019-09, only 3 software
packages.   Draft 7 has an order of magnitude more implementations.

Thanks,

John