[x3d-public] JavaScript version of X3DJSAIL zip location

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 23:21:37 PDT 2020

So a bit of description of the zip

net is the stuff I wrote and generate.  It includes X3DJSONLD.js(for no
particular reason, I think), and x3djsonld, which contains JavaScript
scenegraph construction apps. org is the source tree that is generated from
X3DJSONLD with JSweet and tsc.cmd.

So you would likely run an app with something like:

node net/x3djsonld/abox.js

But I wish you luck.

If you figure out how to get an app to work, let the rest of us know.

Thanks,

John