[x3d-public] Spreadsheets for HAnim? Looks like someone had the idea b4 me

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 07:50:46 PDT 2020

Lets say hypotthetically there was an X3D Spreadsheet Component.
Q1. what would .x3d file look like, to populate cells with formulas and
numbers?
- in scenefile, or -like image- url to another spreadsheet-specific format?
Q2. how would we route and script to it
Q3. when would it update its numbers
Q4.what opensource spreadsheet components are available?
Q5. how useful would it be?
-Doug