[x3d-public] Web3DUX working group minutes 8 April 2020

Nicholas Polys npolys at vt.edu
Fri Apr 10 10:40:58 PDT 2020

The User Body is an abstraction we developed with IGD as part of

*Polys, Nicholas* and Brutzman, Don and Steed, Anthony and Behr, Johannes.
(2008). “Future Standards for Immersive VR:  Report on the IEEE VR 2007
Workshop*”.* *IEEE Computers Graphics & Applications *Vol. 28, Number 2,
IEEE Computer Society, 2008.

It is described in detail in the
Interaction section of  the Instant Player Tutorials site
http://doc.instantreality.org/tutorial/

 We use it to run X3D in our CAVE system and use our 6DOF Wand  and picking

with  best regards,
_n_polys