[x3d-public] node-java X3DJSAIL and 1 example that works, and one that doesn't

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:47:07 PDT 2020

I do think we should discuss what we really want, and what's feasible.
That is my purpose in generating examples.  When I was at LLNL, they said,
bring us a rock, and we'll suggest improvements. It's an iterative approach
for prototyping and improvement.  I believe I can not pursue serializers
for this approach any more.  So we need to flesh out X3dToES.xslt I think.