[x3d-public] node-java X3DJSAIL and 1 example that works, and one that doesn't

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 16:15:00 PDT 2020

With this command, I was able to take the attached screenshot
(screenshot.png, at:C:/Program Files
(x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/80.0.3987.163/screenshot.png).  It looks
possible to dump DOM as well.  It looks like it takes a screenshot before
X_ITE loads, so it may be worth putting in some kind of delay?

$ cat chrome.sh
"c:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe" --headless
--disable-gpu --screenshot
https://www.coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/index.html

[image: screenshot.png]