[x3d-public] got VRML 98 duck?

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Apr 15 10:09:25 PDT 2020

Don’t know about everyone else, but working from home is certainly leading to cultural heritage rediscoveries in the far corners of my clothes closet…

Wondering, does anybody have this morphing model originally by Eric Mason? It exemplified the VRML animation test “if it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, then… It must be a duck!“ 🦆

It would be great to add this tremendous model to our online open source X3D examples archive.  Maybe more shirts too.

[cid:35B9039F-09E2-4FDF-8549-9927E055124D]

v/r Don

Sent from my handheld device

Quack https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q38Y5FLK63k