[x3d-public] file converter based on pythonocc

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:48:55 PDT 2020

While you are at it, add an X3D JSON -> X3D XML C++-based converter.  I
have the starts of one using Xerces/Gason.  It works with one or two files
right now.
http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2018-March/008344.html

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/tree/master/src/main/cplusplus

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/cplusplus/src/X3DJSONLD.cpp

Thanks a bunch for including this.  This may help browser vendors adapt
their code to X3DJSON.