[x3d-public] file converter based on pythonocc

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:10:28 PDT 2020

Pyodide, a great disruptor for JavaScript in the browser! Long Live Python.

Thanks Don, for create x3d.py.  Now I will start using it, if we can get
X_ITE or X3DOM output.

Java sucks! JavaScript sucks! No Coffee* for me! For reals this time!

Woohoo!

Long live Python!

Oh...is Python standardized?

Hey, guys, stop operating with a non-standard language!

John