[x3d-public] node-X3DJSAIL. node process execution not working???

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:23:37 PDT 2020

I don't think the X3DJSAIL node.exe process execution is working on the JS
intermediate file, so I've been having trouble.

CreateX3dSceneAccessInterfaceJava.xslt:

                                        String[] cmd = { "node.exe",
"intermediateJSFileName"};
                                        Runtime r = Runtime.getRuntime();
                                        Process p = r.exec(cmd);
                                        p.waitFor();

Stylesheets and stylesheets/java/node checked in.