[x3d-public] Products desired to round out X3DJSONLD testing harness

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:19:12 PDT 2020

The x3djsonld folders in X3DJSONLD are used for programming language
encodings of X3D file done by style sheets (don's) work.   We currently
have a Nashorn stylesheet called X3dToES5.xslt.

We would also want 2 similar stylesheets for nodejs, and VRMLScript.

Is anyone available for modifying the X3dToES5.xslt stylesheet for node and
VRMLScript?

You can see where we're missing products in node and vrmlscript below.

One can take inspiration from:

/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/vrmlscript
(look in examples folder).

But that work is incomplete.