[x3d-public] Problems with X3dToJava.xslt

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:42:07 PDT 2020

Yes, I see in your log:

Compiling 1 source file to
C:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\content\examples\Basic\classes
C:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\content\examples\Basic\HumanoidAnimation\BoxManAnimationPanel.java:212:
error: code too large
	public final void initialize()
	                  ^
1 error

This is a very useful java file, since we're working on HAnim examples.

I am getting different errors out of your code, my code, python,
nashorn node, etc.  Seems useful for debugging.

I am getting rid of the file in X3DJSONLD as I can't advance in my
maven build.   I will keep it in pythonSAI fo the time being.

John