[x3d-public] X3DJSONLD 7.0 (maven build improved).

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:47:11 PDT 2020

You can do a maven build now, with X3DJSONLD:
Either run:
npm install
which runs
build.sh

This will read .x3d files and produce programs in the x3djsonld/data files
below.   These will be the stylesheet versions, as I don't run serializers
in maven yet.

So we're missing the "vrmlscript" which is what I call JavaScript
compatible with X_ITE left, both proper stylesheet and serializer versions
(but we're close on the serialized version).    Is the stylesheet for
converting XML to ECMAScript SAI/HTML5 on your radar Don, or are you busy
doing other things?  Right now, I need to work on MF and PROTO for my
VRMLSerializer.js, but you can already see the layout in my examples under
vrmlscript on sourceforge, or src/main/vrml in X3DJSONLD.

Producing an X_ITE version is probably key to X3D4,
but at least we've shown (in the past) that python-X3DJSAIL works in a
jupyter notebook (and alternatively, x3d.py works).

java/net:
coderextreme/  x3djsonld/

nashorn/net:
coderextreme/  x3djsonld/