[x3d-public] X3D Semantic Web minutes: DFDL

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Apr 22 10:13:17 PDT 2020

Thanks John.  DFDL is a separate future topic that eventually may help us map X3D Ontology to other 3D model formats.

* X3D Ontology: Design
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/semantics/semantics.html#Design
   [...]
   "f. Define similar/corresponding triple constructs for different 3D formats, building upon Leslie's 3dmo.ttl exemplars.
    g. Investigate existing vocabularies and tools for visual 3D shape search including potential analysis and annotation of models.
    h. Use Apache Daffodil (DFDL) to actually parse and subsequently query those other formats coherently."