[x3d-public] X3DUOM 4

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Apr 23 10:53:57 PDT 2020

Good questions.  Essentially every time there is an XML Schema announcement, it notes corresponding changes in X3DUOM.

Otherwise not.  If you haven't seen announcement, I haven't secretly changed anything.

So I think the answer is "no" and everything remains similar.  Seems quite stable to me.  You can be the judge, look at version-control history:

* https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3DUOM.html

* https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/specifications/X3DUOM/

* https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dUnifiedObjectModel-4.0.xml

* History
   https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/30233/log/?path=/www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dUnifiedObjectModel-4.0.xml

Today's revision was purely cosmetic, reordering attributes to list names first for readability.