[x3d-public] Apologies--anxiety

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:05:48 PDT 2020

I am faced with increased anxiety recently.  Perhaps because I am eating
fewer peanut butter sandwiches, not sure.

Last time I was working steadily, I also faced anxiety/workaholism.

I thought I was done with anxiety when I got off one of my medications, but
apparently, I am facing the anxiety again, it seems.  I was hopeful that I
could return to work. Luckily I did not, except for this volunteer position.

Don, we may have to cancel the meeting tomorrow, not sure.

Does anyone know if polyethylene glycol can increase anxiety?  Looks like
no, at first glance on webmd.

This one article mentions a chance of it, but not conclusive:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/miralax-side-effects-in-kids-should-parents-be-concerned/