[x3d-public] X3D minutes 17 April 2020: HAnim2 approved by ISO; X3D4 Audio and Sound Component: accepted PR9

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:48:38 PDT 2020

Audio > v4 > desktop > not good.
I had a peek at the new audio Extra Nodes and I after googling I didn't
find any easy paths forward for desktop applications
- maybe convert a WebAudo API js polyfill to native
- maybe MDN > Mozilla > firefox > webaudio API implementation for web
browser is in native and can be scraped.
I mention it in case someone working on the Audio has seen something for
native that will cover these extra nodes.
Thanks,
Doug Sanden