[x3d-public] stopped breathing/shallow breathing. Gotta stop.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:02:53 PDT 2020

I had stopped/shallow breathing while working on adding X3dToNode.xslt
to CreateX3dSceneAccessInterfaceJava.xslt

I stopped working.   Suggestions on how someone could help address the code
fixes.  I didn't check anything in yet, since the last coding session, so I
think everything is okay except for the JavaScript code.

No worries, I've faced this before. There is no pain involved.

Some call it email apnea.  Some call it anxiety.  Some call it akathisia.
I will have to notify my doctors in May and June, I suppose.  I have
appropriate medications, but I have been trying to lie down and take the
natural approach.

Basically, it's coding is not healthy for human body without exercise or
meditation.

I'm pretty much out of my depth trying to understand the code.  Thanks!

John Carlson