[x3d-public] X3D minutes 17 April 2020: HAnim2 approved by ISO; X3D4 Audio and Sound Component: accepted PR9

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:40:10 PDT 2020

Thanks for the link Andreas. It may help to see different implementations,
in case something is hard to fathom.
I easily downloaded and built labsound by their instructions, and someone
else downloaded and built, and also found ubuntu had an apt get install
package for labsound.
- that may be the easy part
-Doug Sanden