[x3d-public] How X3D SAI is tested in an X_ITE browser (Thanks Andreas)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:47:15 PDT 2020

What do we do to test X3D ECMAScript SAI libraries on the server?   Can
someone write a few example snippets of code we can work with?   See X3D
SAI code below, by Andreas as a starter.

I know I've discussed --headless for chrome.  That might work on the
server, and it would maintain compatibility with client code.

Thanks,

John