[x3d-public] X3D4 materials available, no X3D meeting Friday 7 August 2020

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Aug 6 09:25:49 PDT 2020

We are way busy!  Great set of Web3D webinars this week, also excellent set of ISO meetings are ongoing.

Given this furious state of activity, we will skip our regular Friday meeting this week.

Suggested activity: review presentation and public release of X3D4 Working Draft 2!

* X3D Version 4 Overview
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d4

* X3D Version 4 Draft: Ready for Early Adoption! presentation
   https://www.web3d.org/sites/default/files/page/X3D%20Version%204%20Overview/X3dVersion4Siggraph2020Brutzman.2020August3.pdf

* X3D4 Public Working Draft Specification, second release
   https://www.web3d.org/x3dv4-public-working-draft

As ever: all questions, feedback and improvement are welcome.  Have fun with X3D4!  8)